Full time, Permanent
100, rue Huot, Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Ouvert pour banque de C.V.
Sanivac est toujours à la recherche des meilleurs candidats pour rejoindre notre équipe. Alors, n’hésite pas à nous envoyer ton C.V. même si le poste n’est pas disponible.
Qui sait? Peut-être qu’on aura le coup de foudre l’un pour l’autre!
Nous conserverons ta candidature dans notre banque de C.V. et nous te contacterons dès qu’il y aura une ouverture pour le poste que tu souhaites.
Seras-tu le prochain à rejoindre la grande famille Sanivac ?
Your role in our team:
- Read, analyze and evaluate the quotes for private and public tenders related to sanitary services (emptying septic tanks, emptying grease traps and emptying sanitary trailers)
- Participate in the development of the pricing strategy
- Participate in the complete process of carrying out a project, starting with reading the estimate, submitting, awarding the contract, carrying out the work and following up
- Report writing
The challenges we have for you:
- Positive energy and initiative
- The desire to collaborate; here, we play as a team
- A great curiosity and the desire to get involved
- DEP in secretarial work or Office Administration AEC or equivalent experience
- Experience in municipal public services, an asset
- Proficiency in reading plans and specifications, an asset
- Advanced knowledge of common IT tools; you will have to do cross-tabulation and V research
- Impeccable spoken and written French, intermediate English
- A valid class 5 driver’s license
What we have to offer you:
- Advancement opportunities
- Payroll deposited weekly
- Full group insurance paid at 50% by the employer
- Paid developmental training
- Employee and family assistance program
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals at all times (telemedicine)
- Personal days off
- REER collectif
- Numerous organized social activities
- Free gym on site
Shift: Day shift.
Work schedule : Monday to Friday. 40-50h / week
Job status : Full time, Permanent
Salary : To be discussed during the interview. Depending on experience.
Workplace : Sanivac’s head office located at 100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Starting date: As soon as possible
To apply :
- On indeed
- By sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the human resources department :
- 514 453-2279
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
A leader for 61 years in the field of sewer cleaning, pumping of all kinds, portable toilet rentals, septic tank emptying and grease traps, Sanivac has made its mark in Quebec with a vision oriented towards both its customers and employees. We are a family business in Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot with 230 employees in full growth whose mission is to offer the best quality products and services, to enrich the customer experience and to have a positive impact on people’s lives at work. Be part of a dynamic team in a current, hands-on, empowering and meaningful field.