HOUSEKEEPER / JANITOR
Full time, Permanent
100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l'Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Ouvert pour banque de C.V.
Sanivac est toujours à la recherche des meilleurs candidats pour rejoindre notre équipe. Alors, n’hésite pas à nous envoyer ton C.V. même si le poste n’est pas disponible.
Qui sait? Peut-être qu’on aura le coup de foudre l’un pour l’autre!
Nous conserverons ta candidature dans notre banque de C.V. et nous te contacterons dès qu’il y aura une ouverture pour le poste que tu souhaites.
Seras-tu le prochain à rejoindre la grande famille Sanivac ?
Your role in our team:
As a Maintenance Worker, you will be responsible for the daily interior maintenance of the buildings.
- Ensure order and cleanliness in all buildings by using the appropriate equipment and products
- Perform maintenance and disinfection of offices, cafeterias, common areas, bathrooms, gym, etc.
- Empty garbage and recycling garbage cans
- Vacuum and wash floors and stairs
- Wash interior windows
- Install and replace sanitary supplies regularly
- Outside work: empty ashtrays and ensure maintenance of furniture in the outdoor dining area
- Any other tasks required by the superior.
The challenges we have for you:
- Thoroughness, autonomy, sense of observation, initiative, good team spirit and diligence
- Good physical shape
What we have to offer you:
- Clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Time and a half after 40 hours of work
- Payroll deposited weekly
- Full group insurance paid at 50% by the employer
- Paid developmental training
- Employee and family assistance program
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals at all times (telemedicine)
- Personal days off
- Group RRSP
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Numerous organized social activities
- 37.5h / week from Monday to Friday.
- Schedule from noon to 8:00 p.m.
Shift: Day shift.
Work schedule : Monday to Friday. 40-50h / week
Job status : Full time, Permanent
Salary : To be discussed during the interview. Depending on experience.
Workplace : Sanivac’s head office located at 100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Starting date: As soon as possible
To apply :
- On indeed
- By sending your resume to email@example.com
To contact the human resources department :
- 514 453-2279
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
A leader for 61 years in the field of sewer cleaning, pumping of all kinds, portable toilet rentals, septic tank emptying and grease traps, Sanivac has made its mark in Quebec with a vision oriented towards both its customers and employees. We are a family business in Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot with 230 employees in full growth whose mission is to offer the best quality products and services, to enrich the customer experience and to have a positive impact on people’s lives at work. Be part of a dynamic team in a current, hands-on, empowering and meaningful field.