LABOURER / ASSISTANT OPERATOR
Full time, Permanent
100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l'Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Ouvert pour banque de C.V.
Sanivac est toujours à la recherche des meilleurs candidats pour rejoindre notre équipe. Alors, n’hésite pas à nous envoyer ton C.V. même si le poste n’est pas disponible.
Qui sait? Peut-être qu’on aura le coup de foudre l’un pour l’autre!
Nous conserverons ta candidature dans notre banque de C.V. et nous te contacterons dès qu’il y aura une ouverture pour le poste que tu souhaites.
Seras-tu le prochain à rejoindre la grande famille Sanivac ?
Your role in our team:
- Assist the driver in the operation of the truck’s equipment and the execution of the work (vacuum truck, super-vacuum, hydro-excavator, hydro-combined, etc.)
- Participate in the daily maintenance of trucks and equipment
- Open lids
- Transport and handle pumping hoses
- Work in a safe manner at all times
- All other tasks required by the supervisor.
The challenges we have for you:
- CCQ Labourer’s card, an asset
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
- Ability to lift approximately 50 pounds several times a day
- Sense of observation, communication, initiative, team spirit
- Bilingualism, ASP construction card and confined space courses, an asset
- Hard worker, good physical condition and willingness to work outdoors
What we have to offer you:
- Free in-house course available to obtain a class 1 or 3 (heavy truck) driver's license after 3 months on the job
- Clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Time and a half after 40 hours of work
- Payroll deposited weekly.
- Full group insurance paid at 50% by the employer
- Paid developmental training
- Employee and family assistance program
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals at all times (telemedicine)
- Personal days off
- Group RRSP
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Numerous organized social activities
- Full time, 40h / week minimum.
Shift: Day shift.
Work schedule : Monday to Friday. 40-50h / week
Job status : Full time, Permanent
Salary : To be discussed during the interview. Depending on experience.
Workplace : Sanivac’s head office located at 100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Starting date: As soon as possible
To apply :
- On indeed
- By sending your resume to email@example.com
To contact the human resources department :
- 514 453-2279
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
A leader for 61 years in the field of sewer cleaning, pumping of all kinds, portable toilet rentals, septic tank emptying and grease traps, Sanivac has made its mark in Quebec with a vision oriented towards both its customers and employees. We are a family business in Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot with 230 employees in full growth whose mission is to offer the best quality products and services, to enrich the customer experience and to have a positive impact on people’s lives at work. Be part of a dynamic team in a current, hands-on, empowering and meaningful field.