The Intersan toilet is ideal to meet all your needs, whether it is a construction site toilet or an event toilet. The Intersan toilet is a portable toilet reinvented by our team for those looking for comfort and an extra to Ecosan.
The interior of the mobile toilet is like that of a most equipped porta potty ; equipped with a bowl with clean water flush, a sanitary tank and a sink with temperate water, a light and a wall-mounted heating unit. However, the biggest difference with the traditional portable toilet is that the Intersan has an aluminum exterior covering and a heating unit, which allows it to maintain a comfortable temperature in both summer and winter. This mobile toilet is adapted to Canadian winters and complies with the safety code for construction sites and that of the MOL for sites with 25 or more employees.
Our team of qualified operators will be happy to maintain your toilets, according to the determined frequency and your needs; emptying, cleaning and the supply of sanitary products.
- Wastewater emptying service, water filling and concierge service: included weekly with toilet rental.
- Electricity: the customer must provide the necessary electricity. See table and/or technical sheet.
- Water or sewer connection: no connection required. The toilet block is autonomous in used water and fresh water.
- Recommended ratio: 1 unit per 10 workers on an 8-hour shift per day in order to maintain an acceptable sanitary level.
We have several models of portable toilets and washroom trailers available for rent to meet all your needs!
- Flushing toilet with a valve concealing the bottom of the tank
- Hot water
- Toilet paper dispenser
- Hand soap dispenser
- Hand dryer
- Coat hook
- Insulation and heating
- Exterior light
- Interior light
- Forklift socket
- Key lock
- Lifting hook for crane handling
|252 cm / 99 in
|127 cm / 50 in
|122 cm / 48 in
|227 L / 50 gal
|90 L / 20 gal
|250 kg / 550 lbs