Full time, Permanent
100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l'Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Ouvert pour banque de C.V.
Sanivac est toujours à la recherche des meilleurs candidats pour rejoindre notre équipe. Alors, n’hésite pas à nous envoyer ton C.V. même si le poste n’est pas disponible.
Qui sait? Peut-être qu’on aura le coup de foudre l’un pour l’autre!
Nous conserverons ta candidature dans notre banque de C.V. et nous te contacterons dès qu’il y aura une ouverture pour le poste que tu souhaites.
Seras-tu le prochain à rejoindre la grande famille Sanivac ?
A leader for 60 years in the field of sewer cleaning, pumping of all kinds, portable toilet rentals, septic tank emptying and grease traps, Sanivac has made its mark in Quebec with a vision oriented towards both its customers and employees. We are a family business in Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot with 230 employees in full growth whose mission is to offer the best quality products and services, to enrich the customer experience and to have a positive impact on people’s lives at work. Be part of a dynamic team in a current, hands-on, empowering and meaningful field.
Your role in our team:
Sanivac is looking for a Welder-Assembler to join its truck manufacturing and modification team. Routine ? What routine? There is no shortage of projects here!
- Design, build, assemble and weld parts on specialized vehicles
- Prepare and assemble parts and validate conformity with the plans before welding
- Ensure compliance of the finished project
- Ensure compliance with applicable quality requirements, internal customer satisfaction and deadlines
- Any other tasks required by the supervisor.
The challenges we have for you:
- DEP in welding and assembly or equivalent training or experience
- Experience in welding and assembly is an important asset
- Mastering the reading of blueprints
- Methodical and analytical mind to find defects or other problems
- Comply with the assigned deadlines
- Passionate, ability to work under pressure, autonomous, observant, meticulous, methodical, open-minded, creative, versatile, resourceful, good team player
- Valid class 5 driver’s license
What we have to offer you:
- Annual allowance of $500 for the purchase of tools
- Clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Time and a half after 40 hours of work
- Payroll deposited weekly
- Full group insurance paid at 50% by the employer
- Paid developmental training
- Employee and family assistance program
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals at all times (telemedicine)
- Personal days off
- Group RRSP
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Numerous organized social activities
Full time during the day (or evening if desired)
Shift: Day shift.
Work schedule : Monday to Friday. 40-50h / week
Job status : Full time, Permanent
Salary : To be discussed during the interview. Depending on experience.
Workplace : Sanivac’s head office located at 100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Starting date: As soon as possible
To apply :
- On indeed
- By sending your resume to email@example.com
To contact the human resources department :
- 514 453-2279
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
*The use of masculine is meant to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form