Heavy Duty Mechanic
Full time, Permanent
100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l'Île-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Ouvert pour banque de C.V.
Sanivac est toujours à la recherche des meilleurs candidats pour rejoindre notre équipe. Alors, n’hésite pas à nous envoyer ton C.V. même si le poste n’est pas disponible.
Qui sait? Peut-être qu’on aura le coup de foudre l’un pour l’autre!
Nous conserverons ta candidature dans notre banque de C.V. et nous te contacterons dès qu’il y aura une ouverture pour le poste que tu souhaites.
Seras-tu le prochain à rejoindre la grande famille Sanivac ?
Your role in our team:
- Maintain, adjust and repair heavy vehicles (mostly Kenworth)
- Repair not only engines, but also hydraulic and pneumatic systems, braking and steering systems, electrical and electronic circuits and networks, and transmission components
- Assemble machinery and equipment using tools and welding equipment
- Perform related work and update work orders
- Any other tasks required by the supervisor.
The challenges we have for you:
- Have a DEP in heavy vehicle mechanics or relevant experience
- Ability to work with electricity, hydraulics and pneumatics are important assets
- Good physical shape, versatility, meticulousness and analytical mind
- Resourcefulness, autonomy, passion, team spirit and diligence at work
- PEP cards, a class 3 driver’s license, an ASP construction card and a confined space course are assets
What we have to offer you:
- Clothing and personal protective equipment (PPE) provided
- Annual allowance of $500 to purchase tools
- Time and a half after 40 hours of work
- Payroll deposited weekly.
- Free gym on site
- Full group insurance paid at 50% by the employer
- Paid development training
- Employee and family assistance program
- Access to a doctor and various health professionals at all times (telemedicine)
- Personal days off
- Group RRSP
- Young and dynamic work environment
- Numerous organized social activities
- Day positions available. Full-time. 40h / week minimum.
- Evening positions available. Full-time. 42h / week minimum. Schedule of 4 evenings per week: Monday to Thursday 3:30 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. 30 min of paid dinner + evening bonus of $ 6.00 / hour.
Shift: Day shift.
Work schedule : Monday to Friday. 40-50h / week
Job status : Full time, Permanent
Salary : To be discussed during the interview. Depending on experience.
Workplace : Sanivac’s head office located at 100 Huot Street, Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot, QC, J7V 7Z8
Starting date: As soon as possible
To apply :
- On indeed
- By sending your resume to email@example.com
To contact the human resources department :
- 514 453-2279
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
A leader for 61 years in the field of sewer cleaning, pumping of all kinds, portable toilet rentals, septic tank emptying and grease traps, Sanivac has made its mark in Quebec with a vision oriented towards both its customers and employees. We are a family business in Notre-Dame-de-l’Ile-Perrot with 230 employees in full growth whose mission is to offer the best quality products and services, to enrich the customer experience and to have a positive impact on people’s lives at work. Be part of a dynamic team in a current, hands-on, empowering and meaningful field.